Sunday, November 10, 2013

Clean Eating Challenge: Day 2

Hello Clean Eaters!



Day 2! How are you doing with those cravings?

I started my day off with a sweet tooth so I opted for a smoothie!





9 STRAWBERRIES
10 BLACKBERRIES
3/4 CUP LIGHT SOY MILK
2 TBSP OJ
1/4 NONFAT PLAIN GREEK YOGURT

Blend Away!


My second meal was smoked haddock, Lightest Cream Cheese (very small amount), and mashed sweet potato! I heated a small sweet potato in the microwave for about 8 minutes after puncturing it several times with a fork. Once it was thoroughly cooked I cut it in half, added a tiny amount of OJ, drizzled some honey and sprinkled with cinnamon.   

And as always, served on a small plate. 


I finished off the day with another helping of yesterdays cereal concoction. See Day 1 of the 1 Week Challenge for that delight!


Day 2, lovelies! Stay Strong!



No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage