Friday, November 15, 2013

Clean Eating Challenge: Day 4



What you eat in private, you wear in public.
Day 4

I know it's getting tough, kids!
Hang in there!

Today got started with a berry smoothie!


Frozen raspberries and blueberries were used instead of ice. 
They were mixed with fresh strawberries and blackberries, a good amount of light soy milk, splash of OJ and a couple good spoonfuls of low-fat Greek yogurt. 

Blend for happiness!


Late lunch/early dinner was this gorgeous chicken ceasar salad (no I did not eat the croutons). 
I was at a meeting at Lindore's House and saw this beauty on the menu@

I ended up being so full from this meal that I only had a handful of mixed nuts later that evening. 

Stay strong, my friends! We're almost there!







No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts and Homepage